Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shining like justice (completely lifted from Smash's blog)

Mother in-laws...

Many things could come to mind, but were you thinking A-FREAKING-MAZING? Because mine is. She comes over this morning with gifts for my sweet e (clothes, pjs, snacks, candy, promises of lunch at McDonald's in a few hours) and then proceeded to clean my entire house. She ironed my bedroom curtains, cleaned our bathroom (joe's job!), organized and put away all newborn baby clothes (and helped me choose a bring baby home outfit), cleaned our dishes, fridge, and found time to love e and give her adequate 'abuela' attention.

So, momma-in law this one's for you: CHEERS!
(and nice job at the tea party this weekend....)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Good work momma! If I was there I would clean your bathroom too! And I would organize all yours meds by Type and Classifcation, onset of action, and compatibility:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tea party pic! hopefully we'll all survive!

    ReplyDelete