Monday, November 2, 2009

Too much pressure! Ah!

h looking like the adorable little curious monkey that she is.

So. Now I am a mom of two kids.
And.
It was halloween this weekend.
Ahhh!
Seriously. I totally caved in the face of three costumes (mine and theirs). I was not cut out for this. Maybe next year, I'll plan a little in advance, you know have my game together in early September, take a leisurely pace, and finish a week or so in advance.
Here you go...(and please go easy on me)
bug antennae, pumpkin-bum footsie, and witch-green blanket

gato: hot pink zebra-striped socks, black velour pants, mommy-made tail (there was wire in it to make it curl), ears from aunt kaykase, and costume-clue shirt from abuella
thanks unkie jew for taking me to the pumpkin patch
thanks papi for carving a pumpkin with me!

2 comments:

  1. Alissa your babies are SO cute!!! Emi is getting big, holy cow. She's CUTE. I can't wait to meet Hazel, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture of Em with the pumpkin is classic. Cutest little girl in a diaper ever. And I love how she has necklaces on under her jacket. Ah! She's adorable! I can't believe you have two sweet little girls. Wow. I bet it is lots of hard work keeping up with them. You're amazing Alis!

    ReplyDelete