Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Popi! there's no whipped cream there!

A few weeks ago Emmeline was watching me shave, all the while asking questions. So, of course, I explained all about how a warm lather opens the pours makes for an easier and more pleasant shave. How, shaving cream is important because it helps in the process by moisturizing the skin and allowing the razor to glide more smoothly across the skin and thus avoiding cutting one's self.

As 4 year olds do, she must have summarily tucked this vital information away. This became obvious when, the following week, I was again shaving with my little "on-looker" at my side. I made one swipe with the razor and returned for a second swipe across the now "shaving creamless" skin when I heard a high-pitched warning--"Papi! There's no whipped cream there!".

At this point, there was nothing left but to engage in a more in-depth explanation :)

1 comment: