Thursday, January 5, 2012

Very exciting news!

I have teamed up with Camilla at CandiedApples.blogspot.com!
Check it out, please!
This is a really big deal to me.
I have been scheming and creating gifts, ideas, projects--and searching for a creative outlet reservoir for deposits (I know, mixed metaphors) :)
Basically, I'm pleased as punch to join her very substantial and established CandiedApples.blogspot.com.
Camilla is a terrifically creative and skilled woman. I miss spending a weekly sewing session or outing with the little ones since we moved to the mountainlands.
Please look for my creative projects there!

Also, my sister(in law) tiffany and brother damon have been after me for a while now to start a prix fixe menu restaurant at our dacha. I am hoping to foray (the intransitive verb def: to make a raid or brief invasion) into the venture. The plan is to showcase any and all such ventures on CandiedApples.blogspot.com.

So, please, wish me luck and check us out from time to time!
Hugs.
a

2 comments:

  1. I too am so incredibly excited! It's going to be a good time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up!

    ReplyDelete